Group Managing Director, Managing Director Europe, Africa and Middle East, Global Leader – Subsea Pipelines
- BSc (1st Hons) in Civil Engineering from Loughborough University, Leicestershire, UK
- MSc in Marine Technology from Strathclyde University, Glasgow, UK
- BSc (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering, University of Surrey, UK
- Fellow of the Institute of Marine Engineers (FIMarEST)
- Chartered Engineer (C Eng)
- Chartered Marine Engineer (C Mar Eng)
- European Engineer (Eur Ing)
- 34 years engineering experience (32 in subsea)
- 32 years subsea experience specialising in subsea engineering and offshore pipeline design and installation.
- Worked throughout Europe, Africa, Australasia, North America and the Middle East.
- Held senior technical and management positions for major INTEC Engineering, R J Brown and Associates, ABB Global Engineering, Saipem and SASP Offshore Engineering.