Peritus pipeline capability has global reach with design experience in all continents. Peritus personnel have significant experience in conventional and unconventional pipeline and flowline system engineering including ultra deep water and more hostile environments. While proven design methodology may be applied in conventional pipeline projects to achieve fit for purpose solutions, advanced engineering techniques and innovative designs are required for systems in more challenging conditions, including deep and ultra-deep water, HP/HT fluids and Arctic conditions.
Our expertise includes the design of trunklines, export pipelines, in-field flowlines, pipe-in-pipe, bundles, tie-in and riser systems, for the transportation of oil, gas, multi-phase products and CO2 in water depths down to 3,500m
Our pipeline and flowline engineering capabilities include:
- Conventional and limit state design practices, such as DNV and API
- Advanced pipeline engineering, including lateral buckling, dynamic stability, free-spanning, seismic and various strain-based assessments.
- Route survey and geo-hazard assessment covering route selection in extreme terrains, together with intervention strategy planning and implementation.
- Landfall and shore approach design including trenching, tunnelling, directional drilling pull ashore / pull offshore engineering.
- Concept studies, FEED, detailed design, procurement support, tendering support, fabrication and construction management and supervision.
- HP/HT, Pipe-in-Pipe and design of highly insulated systems
- Ultra Deepwater pipeline design
- Cost Estimating and Scheduling
- Pigging, testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Operation and inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR) strategy development and implementation.
- Design Verification offering independent design verification from specific components of a pipeline system to a full offshore pipeline or flowline system to defined performance standards such as DNV OSS-301
- Expert Witness and Audit services
For more information or enquiry on Peritus’ Subsea Pipelines expertise, please contact:
Ian Nash, Global Leader – Subsea Pipelines